How To Maintain Fiber Cement Siding

Posted on: 16 December 2015

James hardie fiber cement siding is prized by homeowners who love the product for being waterproof and easy to clean. This durable siding material can add a lot of energy efficiency to your existing sidewall by reducing thermal and solar absorption. While fiber cement siding is very durable, it should be cleaned to protect it from fading and decay. You will want to be careful to prevent vines from growing on your siding because it can cause serious decay.
[Read More]

Is Vinyl Siding Right For Your Home? Consider The Advantages And Disadvantages

Posted on: 30 November 2015

With 32% of homes in the US having vinyl siding, it has proven to be a popular choice amongst homeowners. Vinyl siding isn't right for every home though, which is why you must consider the advantages and disadvantages of the material. You may discover that it does or does not meet your needs for any of these reasons. The Advantages Vinyl siding is a very affordable material, which is one reason why it is so popular.
[Read More]

How To Resurface Asphalt

Posted on: 11 November 2015

Asphalt cracks can be be ugly and dangerous. As a business or property owner, you will want to fix any cracks that are potential trip hazards. Resurfacing asphalt is messy work, but it is not particularly difficult. As long as you have the right tools, you can do the repairs on your own. This article explains the best methods and tools for resurfacing cracked asphalt. Using Asphalt Resurfacer First, you should not try to only fill the craft part of the asphalt.
[Read More]

Sewer And Drain Cleaning: How To Keep Your Construction Crew Safe

Posted on: 23 October 2015

There are times when doing a home remodel or other project that a homeowner will ask if your company can clean out their drains or sewer lines. While the task is often fairly easy to do (you need a drain cleaning machine, but this can be rented at an equipment rental facility easily), you can still inadvertently put your crew in danger. When cleaning sewer drains, here are safety tips you should always follow to keep the entire construction crew safe.
[Read More]